HR Beliefs & Values of Balmer Lawrie
- Organizations exist for People
- People are most vital for the success or failure of the organization
- People are individuals and each is different from the other
- People are basically honest, committed.
- Organisation values and respects the integrity and dignity of People.
- People own responsibility for their actions and are accountable for results of such actions.
- Each Person has inherent potential which can be nurtured for growth of self and the organization.
- People carry some weaknesses which can be overcome with awareness, support and willingness of individuals to develop their potential.
- People are constantly growing and changing and in this journey of change they are merely to be guided not spoon-fed.
- Organisation believes in the initiatives of its People and encourages them to take prudent risks.
- Non-monetary considerations like job challenge, responsibility, freedom to act and recognition are as important as monetary compensation.
Last updated on : 23/08/2017
Page view: 2853