Important information for applicants
- Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. has collaborated with IIM Calcutta Innovation Park (IIM-CIP) for the National Level Startup Hunt Program. IIM-CIP shall receive all applications on behalf of Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. and a dedicated webpage has been hosted by IIM-CIP for receiving online application from startups. Alternately, start-ups applying through the www.balmerlawrie.com website would be redirected to the IIM-CIP once they click the 'Apply Now' button.
- Eligible applicants should fill in the online application form available in the 'Apply Now' section.
- The duration of the support is 1-3 years. However, the reasonability of the time frame would be judged based on scope and complexity of the project.
- An entity can submit more than one proposal having unique scope, but only one may be selected based on evaluation.
- Start-ups presently being incubated by institutes approved by the Central Government for such incubation, are also eligible to participate and if selected must submit a no-objection certificate from the concerned incubating institute.
- An applicant, who has applied for similar schemes of any CPSE elsewhere and gets selected, should immediately intimate Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. about such selection as multiple sourcing of fund under the similar scheme is not allowed.
- Bought out technologies would not be entertained.
- Upon successful innovation and test marketing, the production / required infrastructure should be set up within India.
- The startup fund is aimed at fostering entrepreneurship and promoting innovation by creating a healthy ecosystem for the startups to prosper and grow, and it should not in any way be considered as a Research Fellowship for supporting research of Ph.D. students or any other such academic research.
- Last Date for receipt of online application is April 15, 2021. Soft copy of the Qualification Credential, Innovation Idea, Proof of Concept, Feasibility Report, Profile of Individuals / Team Members and documents in support of the eligibility should be furnished as and when required.
BL StartUp Fund
Last updated on : 01/04/2021
Page view: 236